The doors to Pro Cycle Fairhope opened in April, 2011 and the family owned and operated shop hasn't stopped living by the motto "it doesn't matter what kind of bike you ride as long as it makes you happy!"
We strive to be continually educated, experience oriented, and above all to provide the level of customer experience that makes you always ride your bike with a smile.
* Body Geometry FIT Certified Master
* Boulder Center For Sports Medicine
* Retul Certified Master
* Retul Advanced Triathlon & Time Trial
* Retul Custom Cycling Insoles
* International Bicycle Fitting Institute - Level 3
* BikeFit Pro
* F.I.S.T. (Slowtwitch) - Triathlon
* Trek fit services / Michael Sylvester
* USA Cycling Licensed Race Mechanic License #193893
* United Bicycle Institute (UBI) accredited
* Professional Bicycle Mechanics Association CERTIFIED (PBMA)
* UBI/DT Swiss Advanced Wheel Builder
* UBI Advanced Suspension
* Shimano Di2
* Campagnolo Technical Range
* Light Electric Vehicle Association
* Category 2 USAC - Road
* Category 2 USAC - Cyclocross
* Category 1 USAC - XC Mountain
* 3 x Leadville Trail 100 Mountain Bike
* Dirty Kanza 200
* Ironman 140.6
- Panama City, Florida
- Los Cabos, Mexico
* Ironman 70.3
- New Orleans
* La Ruta
* El Reto del Quetzal
* Auburn University - BS, Marketing
* Professional Bicycle Mechanics Association
* Body Geometry Fit
* USA Cycling
* USA Triathlon
* USA Track & Field
* Category 1 USAC - Road
* Ironman 140.6 Los Cabos, Mexico
* Ironman 144.6 Chattanooga, TN
* Leadville Trail 100 Mountain Bike
* Ironman 70.3
- Dún Laoghaire, Ireland
- Augusta x 2
- New Orleans (8th in AG)
* Rebecca's Private Idaho Queen's Stage Race
* Division I, Southeastern Conference scholarship Pole Vaulter - Auburn University (multi-year record holder)
* Responsible for Fairhope Cycling Project’s success of Alabama’s first bicycle/pedestrian related I SHARE THE ROAD license plate.
* Member of Metropolitan Planning Organization Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee
* Member City of Fairhope Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee
Besides his responsibilities in management he boasts talent as “the child whisperer”.
An impressive resume has lead him to being listed on the prestige website, “Dog Shaming”.
His talents range from decorating to unique ingestions.
Following his predecessor’s footsteps, Mr. Frank took an early retirement to be spoiled absolutely rotten and decided to move in with his grandparents. He seized this opportunity January 2019.
Fabian was dead set on early retirement so after a modest 2.5 year career he retired to the suburbs and now prefers to be referred to as “Fat Cat”.