The doors to Pro Cycle & Triathlon opened in April, 2011 and the family owned and operated shop hasn't stopped living by the motto "it doesn't matter what kind of bike you ride as long as it makes you happy!"
We strive to be continually educated, experience oriented, and above all to provide the level of customer experience that makes you always ride your bike with a smile.
* Master Body Geometry FIT
* Boulder Center For Sports Medicine
* Retul Certified Master
* Retul Advanced Triathlon & Time Trial
* Retul Custom Cycling Insoles
* International Bicycle Fitting Institute - Level 3
* BikeFit Pro
* F.I.S.T. (Slowtwitch) - Triathlon
* Trek fit services / Michael Sylvester
* USA Cycling Licensed Race Mechanic License #193893
* United Bicycle Institute (UBI) accredited
* Professional Bicycle Mechanics Association (PBMA)
* UBI/DT Swiss Advanced Wheel Builder
* UBI Advanced Suspension
* Shimano Di2
* Campagnolo Technical Range
* Light Electric Vehicle Association
* Category 2 USAC - Road
* Category 2 USAC - Cyclocross
* Category 1 USAC - XC Mountain
* 2 x Leadville Trail 100 Mountain Bike
* Dirty Kanza 200
* 2 x Ironman 140.6
* 2 x Ironman 70.3
* La Ruta
* El Reto del Quetzal
* Auburn University - BS, Marketing
* Body Geometry Fit
* USA Cycling
* USA Triathlon
* USA Track & Field
• Category 1 USAC - Road
• 2x Ironman 140.6 (144.6)
• Leadville Trail 100 Mountain Bike
• 3x Ironman 70.3
• Division I, Southeastern Conference scholarship Pole Vaulter - Auburn University (multi-year record holder)
* Responsible for Fairhope Cycling Project’s success of Alabama’s first bicycle/pedestrian related I SHARE THE ROAD license plate.
Besides his responsibilities in management he boasts talent as “the child whisperer”.
An impressive resume has lead him to being listed on the prestige website, “Dog Shaming”.
His talents range from decorating to unique ingestions.
Fabian was dead set on early retirement so after a modest 2.5 year career he retired to the suburbs and now prefers to be referred to as “Fat Cat”.